Do you feel like your annual check up is not complete enough to keep you on top of your health? Do you feel frustrated that you only get a limited scope of information, brief face time with your doctor and no input from other health professionals? We understand. At Sanoviv, we have created a program to specifically address these concerns. It's called the Integrative Physical.
This program is designed for healthy people that want to stay that way, through assessment, prevention and education. We support you through state of the art assessments and individualized sessions with our Functional Medicine trained health professionals.
In your team:
- Your Medical doctor will lead your medical assessments and coordinate all other assessments in your program.
- Your Psychologist will help to determine any emotional factors that might potentially contribute to the development of disease.
- Your Dentist will assess any dental issues that could lead to chronic disease like gingivitis, abscesses, cavitations and heavy metal toxicity.
- Your Nutritionist will assess your diet and give you information on the role food will play in promoting health.
- Your Chiropractor will assess any structural imbalances that might contribute to health issues.
- Your Fitness Expert will assess your overall physical ability and share how you can strengthen and exercise your body in a holistic way.
You will receive an individualized home program from each department at the end of your stay. We recommend you incorporate these suggestions into your daily lifestyle to maintain optimal health. We will continue to support your progress with our After Care program that will effortlessly coordinate any questions or comments you might have for your health team.